Am I missing something here?

Just finished up this chapter. I understand how clicking on the “+” buttons loads up the BNRColorViewController with a default of blue: [code] if([segue.identifier isEqualToString:@“NewColor”]){

BNRColorDescription *color = [[BNRColorDescription alloc] init]; //this will set it to blue

[self.colors addObject:color];

UINavigationController *nc = (UINavigationController *)segue.destinationViewController;

BNRColorViewController *mvc = (BNRColorViewController *)[nc topViewController]; 

mvc.colorDescription=color; //pass the var in

}[/code]

And when the BNRColorViewController view disappears the method: [code]-(void)viewWillDisappear:(BOOL)animated
{
[super viewWillDisappear];

self.colorDescription.name=self.textField.text;
self.colorDescription.color=self.view.backgroundColor;

}
[/code]

will update the BNRColorViewController, but my question is how does the initial blue color we saved in the array also update? Is is because the array points to an instance of BNRColorDescription and the instance variable in the controller also points to this? Does it just update automatically?

Another quick question, when “Done” is clicked is the BNRColorViewController object killed completely? Hope someone can help! thanks!