Core Data Error - App crashes

Hi all,

I get the following error when starting the App and I have no idea where to find the origin of the problem. Maybe you can help out?

[quote]2014-06-22 19:53:44.953 Homepwner[1152:60b] Cannot find executable for CFBundle 0x8c6cd00 </Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.1.sdk/System/Library/AccessibilityBundles/CertUIFramework.axbundle> (not loaded)
2014-06-22 19:53:44.994 Homepwner[1152:60b] application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:
2014-06-22 19:53:45.030 Homepwner[1152:60b] CoreData: error: Failed to call designated initializer on NSManagedObject class ‘BNRItem’
(lldb) [/quote]

Many thanks in advance!

any idea, guys? I can’t go on with the book without getting the app to start properly. I have gone through the code in the core data chapter, but I cannot find any mistakes. Could it have something to do with the deletion of the old BNRItem.h and BNRItem.m?

i have checked the code twice now and i cannot find my mistake…

I looked on the web for “Cannot find executable for CFBundle” and found this in the Apple Developer Forum:

1. Open simulator and then click iOS simulator on the toolabr at the top of the screen
  2. Hold down cmd, shift, and k to do a app clean (dont worry, you wont lose any information)
  3. Quit (not just click x, but right click on app on bottom bar and click quit) the simulator and xcode 5
  4. Reopen and its gone.