ERROR on running on iphone4

I am getting the following error in Xcode when I attempt to run on my iPhone 4. The odd part is the app is loaded and seems to launch and the file that it complaining about is there. The app launches with no issues on the simulator but I cannot test the heading information there. Any ideas? I am running IOS6

Error:
error: failed to launch ‘/Users/cfbelcher/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Whereami-dohulnaogebstpffszoexxltmaxt/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/Whereami.app/Whereami’ – No such file or directory (/Users/cfbelcher/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Whereami-dohulnaogebstpffszoexxltmaxt/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/Whereami.app/Whereami)

Try this to see if it helps: In Xcode, do Product Clean; then delete all Whereami-* directories from /Users/cfbelcher/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData (you may have to do this from the command line interface); build and run again.

I was able to get it to work by performing the following steps

1. Delete the derived data
  2. Cleaned the project
  3. Close the project and restart Xcode
  4. Delete the application from the iPhone
  5. Build the application.

and the silver solution solution works great. I took a few of the tips from nwinger’s solution like setting the filter to 5 degrees, much less noise in the log. I did not do the validation that newHeading < 0 but I think it would be a good idea to do so in a real app.

Chuck