Hard Challenge

When at first you don’t succeed, try, try again… Then give up and go get some help, there’s no use being a damn fool about it. Charlie (an engineer I’ve worked with – on and off, for 40 yrs++. (User name here CharlyDD) and I have been working our way threw the Big Nerd Ranch, Android Programming book and were fine up till the Chapter 12 Challenges. We’ve now been pulling our hair out (and when you hit our age, there’s not much hair left to pull out) for 4 or 5 weeks, 2 or 3 times a week a couple of hours a day, trying to get through having multiple pickers active and working in a fragment(one button). We can get them both to display but when we get the time picker working, the date picker’s onDateChanged code never gets called. When we get the date picker working, the onTimeChanged code never gets called. Is there a working copy of a solution somewhere we can examine, run & dissect. Any help would be welcome.
Joe & Charlie

I realise this was a while back, but somebody has posted their solution to the Chapter 12 solution on the forum: viewtopic.php?f=409&t=7543