Android Developer - Remote
- Prior experience with modern software development frameworks that deliver world-class digital experiences for the consumer or enterprise spaces.
- An experienced product-minded Android engineer with a proven track-record of using mobile development best practices.
- Solid understanding of how native mobile applications work (including security and session management) and how to integrate data from various back-end services and databasesBelieves that code clarity is paramount to modern engineering teams.
- Willingness to, over time, take on a broad set of responsibilities from configuration to design to implementation.
- Thorough knowledge of best practices for Android development (including TDD, Android ecosystem, architecture, etc.).Passion and ownership for your work and willingness to better everyone around you.
Who You Are:
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment.
- You see and focus on the opportunity, not the hurdles
- Self sufficient: You get stuff done, you are able to work with little direct supervision but know when to ask for help
- Strong Collaborator: You have demonstrated the ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member. You get excited to work closely with teams outside of Android on projects, including other engineering teams, product, design, QA and more
- Strong desire to work in a startup environment that includes rapid release, quick and reliable decision making, and a high degree of autonomy.
iOS Developer - Remote