Implementing callbacks on page 187

on middle of page 187 where do we implement the callbacks?

does the code beginning with #pragma mark - Table View Management inserted within

- (BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions ?

In the text there is nothing saying which file the code is inserted to or where. It seems like it would go into BNRAppDelegate.m, but where?

The order of the methods between @implementation and @end doesn’t matter.

So it goes in BNRAppDelegate.m? I was putting it in the .h file and no wonder it wouldn’t work. This part of the book wasn’t very clear - I’ve read it several times, but callbacks still confuse me.

So it goes in BNRAppDelegate.m? I was putting it in the .h file and no wonder it wouldn’t work. This part of the book wasn’t very clear - I’ve read it several times, but callbacks still confuse me.[/quote]

Yes, in BNRAppDelegate.m

I found this confusing, too. I knew the code was supposed to be in the .m file (because we were implementing the callbacks), but I was trying to add it inside the launch options code, and I was getting all kinds of errors. Now I think I’m on the right track again, thanks to the forums!

Oh! So it DOES NOT go inside didFinishLaunchingWithOptions. It goes outside of it. Okay thank you guys for blabbing about this.