Map Tab Challenge - memory management question

So I basically took a somewhat lazy approach to this and just dumped Where Am I into the project as my third tab. I added MapPoint.h and implementation to my project. Created a WhereAmIViewContloller class with a matching xib file. Then I took every thing from whereAmI’s app delegate header, added it to my view controller header. then I took all the support functions from WhereAmI’s implementation and added them to my view controllers implementation. Lastly I took everything from the WhereamI applicationDidFinishLaunching method and put it into viewWillAppear. Then I set the xib up just like the WhereAmI xib and made all the appropriate connections. My app is running fine and works perfectly. The map tab functions just like whereAmI, annotations and all. Yeah for Me :smiley:

Now I am still having a little trouble wrapping my head around the memory management, so my question is what do I need to make sure I release in viewDidUnload and dealloc for my view controller. I am confident I don’t need to worry about the map point variables because I just copied that whole class and they where dealt with there. But I have the following I am not sure about from my view controller.

CLLocationManager *locationManager;
IBOutlet MKMapView *worldView;
IBOutlet UIActivityIndicatorView *activityIndicator;
IBOutlet UITextField *locationTitleField;

My first guess is to release them all in both viewDidUnload and dealloc, but I just want to make sure. Can anyone help me out here? :unamused: Thanks!