No window, strange console output

I’m still unfamiliar with a lot of what’s going on in XCode, so I don’t have context for what I’m seeing.

I’ve completed the steps in this chapter, but when I try to run the app I see no window. When I click the app’s icon in the application dock, I see the following output in the console:
2011-09-11 19:30:32.168 CarLot[1310:707] Cannot create double from object <_NSControllerObjectProxy: 0x1001911b0> of class _NSControllerObjectProxy

I’m in the process of going through the app setup steps again to see if something isn’t hooked up properly. How should I approach debugging something like this?

Thanks

I’m going to answer the “what is going on” part of my own question.

I went back through the bindings and noticed I had failed to populate the “Model Key Path” portion of the binding for the Condition level indicator. So something somewhere was trying to make a decimal-ish value out of the object. Got it.

On to the ‘how should I approach problems like this’ part of the question. I manually inspected bindings. Is there another way to go about this? I’d have liked to look at code, but we don’t have any here. :slight_smile: