I would appreciate any insight on the following interesting phenomena:
- I install a clean copy of Xcode 4.7.1
- I download a fresh copy of the Solutions to Cocoa-4th edition (thank you Adam!)
- I proceed to open and run each project found in the downloaded files.
- All build successfully without errors. And the menus for the projects all display fine.
- The project window views display in chapters 2,3,4,5,6,7,RaiseMan-Challenge2 of chapter 8, 11,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35, iPing of chapter 36. Those projects all operate as they are meant to.
The project windows and controls do not display in the RaiseMan and RaiseMan-Challenge1 project of chapter 8, nor any of the RaiseMan’s of the chapters 9,10,12,13,14,15,16,27, nor in the ZipInspector of chapter 36.
Any suggestions? Insights?