Search for MKCoordinateRegion

I’m using 2nd edition of the book on Xcode 4.1. Page 107 has me search for “MKCoordinateRegion”. The only reference I can find of that in the Apple API documentation is for the “C” language, not objective-C (nothing about a “Map Kit Data Type Reference” either). Was it changed to another name in Xcode 4.1? Or perhaps a different process? I’m still researching, but thought I’d post here as well.

Thank you,
Brian.

region: The area currently displayed by the map view.

@property(nonatomic) [color=#FF0000]MKCoordinateRegion[/color] region

This doesn’t bring up any references for me, so I’m unable to locate the “Map Kit Functions Reference” too (tried a search on it as well).

Hrmm, after further reading it doesn’t look like I really need the “MKCCoordinateRegion”. The app compiled and ran just fine, though I did make one change because I thought that it was perhaps a typo in the book (two changes because I typed out MapView instead of using “mv”). Page 108 uses “u” instead of “userLocation” - I used “userLocation” and it ran fine.

- (void)mapView:(MKMapView *)mv didUpdateUserLocation:(MKUserLocation *)u { CLLocationCoordinate2D loc = [u coordinate]; }