Silver Challenge: Am I Missing Something?

Okay, I’m wondering if I’m missing something. You can’t use [size=90]UIModalTransitionStylePartialCurl[/size] for the DetailViewController with the iPad because only full screens can be curled. So, I plugged in this code:

if ([[UIDevice currentDevice] userInterfaceIdiom] == UIUserInterfaceIdiomPad) {
    [navController setModalTransitionStyle:UIModalTransitionStyleFlipHorizontal];
} else {
    [detailViewController setModalTransitionStyle:UIModalTransitionStylePartialCurl];
}

Is this really the solution, or am I missing something?

Seems about half-right to me.
Since you should use UIModalTransistionStylePartialCurl go full screen:

navController.modalPresentationStyle = UIModalPresentationFullScreen;
navController.modalTransitionStyle = UIModalTransitionStylePartialCurl;

Any thougts on the appearance of the DetailViewController? I tried to use the size inspector to make sure that everything would be visible. But nope, somehow the labels like to stay where they are, when using autosizing. Even odder is that the label (not the name, serial, nor value) behaves correctly (= like I want it to…): It moves to the horizontal center of the view. And to move them hardcoded or using a different xib feels kinda wrong. I mean, autosizing clearly shows the behaviour I want.

Was someone able to group UIElements together? The only way I found was to create a new UIView with the grouped elements in it. But this approach lavishs to much time to be the correct one.