Silver Question Regarding footers

Could anyone explain to me why this segment of code wouldn’t work?

-(UIView *)tableView:(UITableView *)tableView viewForFooterInSection:(NSInteger)section{
UITableViewCell *cell = [[UITableViewCell alloc]initWithStyle:UITableViewCellStyleDefault reuseIdentifier:nil];
[[cell textLabel] setText:@“All done”];
//CGRect rect = CGRectMake(200, 200, 200, 200);
//[cell setFrame:rect];
return cell;
}

I tried setting up a CGRect frame to change the size and such with no luck. All that shows up is a small black bar as so:

I know this is probably a view based question, I’m just really not sure. I also know I could easily do this other ways. The footer seems like the perfect match for this though.

Edit: So I’ve revised my code to the following which is working a lot better (rather than initializing this code within the -(UIView *)tableView:(UITableView *)tableView viewForFooterInSection:(NSInteger)section method I placed everything in the init method. I know I should do this in the viewDidLoad… but I don’t believe it matters in this particular application).

-(id) init{
//Call the superclass’s designated initializer
self = [super initWithStyle:UITableViewStyleGrouped];
if (self) {
// for (int i=0; i < 5; i++) {
// [[BNRItemStore sharedStore] createItem];
// }

//CGRect rect = CGRectMake(0, 0, 0, 0);
    UITableViewCell *cell =  [[UITableViewCell alloc]initWithStyle:UITableViewCellStyleDefault reuseIdentifier:nil];
    [[cell textLabel] setText:@"All done"];
    [cell setBackgroundColor:[UIColor whiteColor]];

self.tableView.tableFooterView = cell;
    [self.tableView setSeparatorStyle:(UITableViewStyleGrouped)];

}
return self;

}

But I am still wondering how to get the ‘cell’ effect and mesh (if possible) the footer with the other cells.