I’ve noticed the 2 other threads with the trouble I’m having haven’t been resolved, so I’m going to try to front load my post with more info…
To the best of my knowledge I’ve typed everything in correctly. But I’m getting this error:
…it’s showing up here (at the “@throw exception” statement):
- (NSData *)dataOfType:(NSString *)typeName error:(NSError **)outError
Insert code here to write your document to data of the specified type. If outError != NULL, ensure that you create and set an appropriate error when returning nil.
You can also choose to override -fileWrapperOfType:error:, -writeToURL:ofType:error:, or -writeToURL:ofType:forSaveOperation:originalContentsURL:error: instead.
NSException *exception = [NSException exceptionWithName:@"UnimplementedMethod" reason:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@ is unimplemented", NSStringFromSelector(_cmd)] userInfo:nil];
Here’s a breakdown of how the program runs:
- The window opens with the tableView highlighted by the fuzzy blue section
- Typing, clicking insert and any other action except resizing has no effect
- Resizing works, but if you push to any extremes, text saying “Your Document Contents Here” slides out from under the table
- After you try to enter anything or click insert the program crashes by freezing
As far as I can tell, I have ARC on.