Unable to Load Symbol Fie

I’m going crazy trying figure out why any photo I snap with my iPhone4, iOS 4.3.3, doesn’t display when running homepwner. From the message I get it appears as though the iOS can’t load a symbol file :smiley: . Could this be related to a low memory problem? I’m only up to chapter 13. Maybe I should keep reading and the problem will be answered?

Loading program into debugger…
Program loaded.
unable to load symbol file: target remote-mobile /tmp/.XcodeGDBRemote-196-57
Switching to remote-macosx protocol
mem 0x1000 0x3fffffff cache
mem 0x40000000 0xffffffff none
mem 0x00000000 0x0fff none
run
Running…
[Switching to thread 11779]
[Switching to thread 11779]
sharedlibrary apply-load-rules all
continue
unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: unable to load symbol file: warning: UUID mismatch detected with the loaded library - on disk is:
/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport/4.3.3 (8J2)/Symbols/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

I discovered that “Unable to Load Symbol File” message gets displayed regardless. What I mean is, I’ve debugged my program and I can now snap photos. However, the message seems to be unrelated to snapping photos. I get the message no matter what the app does but the app works fine. I’m not going to pursue this “problem” any further. I Googled the Internet and see that other developers get the same message, and their apps also work okay.