Using XCode 4, screenshot includes status bar

Finished the examples in Chapter 1 while using XCode 4, and besides having to do a little extra exploration to find everything, it went swimmingly with one exception: when I take a screenshot for a default app background, the status bar is included in the screenshot, so when I boot up, there’s two status bars on the app for a second (i.e. the actual status bar, and the image of the old one beneath it);

Is this an iPhone setting I’m just not aware of? Or is this something in XCode 4?

Hi AlphaLackey, any chance you can post your code under XCode 4, I can’t get it to work :frowning:

Thanks!

Loui Vuitton It is remarkable, rather useful message It ?is improbable! On your place I would not do it. cheap louis vuitton bags I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but it is necessary for me little bit more information. Also that we would do without your excellent phrase I recommend to you to look in google.com I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM. Bloomsbury PM