The second issue I have run into this chapter is with Figure 6.20
When entering into the console, I cannot get - imageFromThumb(firstThumbnail);
to return "img/otter1.jpg"
- Do I need to add a var for “firstThumbnail”?
- Where did ‘firstThumbnail’ come from?
- I tried creating a var for ‘firstThumbnail’ or even adding my own label for a var, but it still will not work
- If you do have to create a var for this to work, it is really confusing how the book lays that out.
4 - continued) the example given for the previous Figure 6.19 is:
var otterOneImage = ‘img/otter1.jpg’;
var otterOneTitle = ‘Stayin’ Alive’;
set details(otterOneImage, otterOneTitle);
then for 6.20 returning values from functions:
firstThumbnail is all of the sudden introduced.
- I think it would be really helpful if you included all of the code associated with the project at the end of chapters to reference
Please help, I cannot get to the next step without clearing this up