Appeal for review

I have a new blog, and I posted some advice tonight for beginning developers on how to deal with the paucity of books on Xcode 4 and ARC. Given that the blog is entirely unknown, the odds of some poor, unsuspecting beginning iOS developer actually finding my latest post and being woefully misled are slim at best, but nonetheless I’d like someone with more than a week of experience (cough, like me, cough) to poke at it and make sure that I didn’t lie too egregiously.

http://idevdev.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/getting-started-and-all-that-that-implies/

Thanks. As a beginning Mac/iOS developer, I figure it’s a good time to start documenting what I’m learning to share with other beginners, but there’s always the danger that I’m being painfully obtuse.

I’ve actually read both of your new-ish blogs. This one and the iPad/tablet’s in business. I’ve found them interesting.
I would aggree that apple doesn’t seem to really care or want to sell to business. vs Microsoft and Blackberry who do…

Just wanted to let you know somebody reads them… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! That makes 3 readers: next step, world domination.

Tough to make myself write on a long road trip with only an iPhone for computing resources. I’ll get back to it now, see how many more minds I can corrupt.