Hi, I'm not the one who answered the question, but I think I can help you regarding your question about how to find the relevant methods to override and implement.
I use an offline documentation viewer, for the Mac, it's Dash, and for Windows, it's Zeal.
They both allow you to download documentation offline and have really good search capabilities.
While solving this problem, it probably took me mere minutes, and here's how it went.
- I searched Dash for UITableViewDelegate
- Dash showed me a list of all methods in that class
- Methods were grouped by headings
- One of the headings caught my eye, it was Editing Table Rows
- I clicked it and found five methods in it
One of those methods was:
func tableView(UITableView, titleForDeleteConfirmationButtonForRowAt: IndexPath) -> String?
I clicked on it, and the read the description for that method, and thus solved the problem.
I've found that using an offline documentation viewer has probably been the most productive thing for writing code.
I hope this helped you somewhat.