Can any one suggest me good books on development?

Hey there, rosalie here im looking to develop a food delivery app for my restaurant. Can anyone suggest me a good book or any other stuff related to it?

Hello, this is Gulshan Negi
Well, there are not any specific books on food delivery app development, but you can find helpful resources that cover a variety of mobile app design and development topics. You need to keep these essential points in mind in this journey.

1. Consider resources on mobile app design principles, such as “App Design Handbook” by Nathan Barry or “Mobile Design Pattern Gallery” by Theresa Neil. These resources provide insights into designing user-friendly and visually appealing mobile applications which can be applied to your food delivery app.

2. Explore online tutorials, blog posts, and YouTube videos that focus on mobile app development and design. Websites like Medium, Smashing Magazine, and YouTube channels like The Net Ninja and Traversy Media offer a wealth of tutorials and insights into mobile app development.

3. Remember that building a food delivery app involves various aspects beyond design, such as backend development, user authentication, payment integration, and order management. You may need to refer to resources specific to mobile app development frameworks like React Native or Flutter or available resources on backend development.

If you want your project to succeed, you might want to consider working with a development team or hiring an expert app developer. They can help you navigate the complexities of app development and offer expertise and direction tailored to your needs.

Well, I also searched about it on the internet, and I found this post where the author listed 10 best books for app development.
I hope it is clear now.
Thanks