Declaring CrimeListActivity in AndroidManifest.xml

I can’t find any solution for AndroidManifest.xml that to changed tags .CrimeActivity to CrimesListActivity…

in CrimeActivity, createFragment() method is called to CrimeFragment() but in CrimeListActivity, createFragment() method is called CrimeListFragment.
And I know the beginTransaction() method gets resource fragment_container id in SingleFragmentAcitivity.
So finally I changed AndroidManifest.xml and run to an emulator.However, Emulator doesn’t start/launch with crimeListActivity that according to the book, it is a blank page.

<application
    android:allowBackup="true"
    android:icon="@mipmap/ic_launcher"
    android:label="@string/app_name"
    android:roundIcon="@mipmap/ic_launcher_round"
    android:supportsRtl="true"
    android:theme="@style/AppTheme">
    <activity android:name=".CrimeListActivity">
        <intent-filter>
            <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>

<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
        </intent-filter>
    </activity>
    <activity android:name=".CrimeActivity">

</activity>
</application>

Can you help me, please?
Thanks a lot.

I’m so stupid.
There is the solution.

This is a good book, but Chap 8 needs improvement. For one, as a prep to it, there should be a Challenge at the end of Chap 7 to clarify Fragments. There is a lot presented in Chap 8, and to help digest it, it would be nice to clarify there is code from Chap 7 that Chap 8 doesn’t use. It is confusing to keep CrimeActivity in the Manifest, for example. … it is not used (nor is CrimeFragment) - it can be put back into the Manifest when needed. So, if the text is not changed to make these “improvements” (and I realize that’s a big thing to do), at least provide another Challenge at the end of Chap 8 that states: “Some of the code developed so far is not necessary to run the emulator and achieve FIgure 8.10. What code can you delete and have it still run (hint: also look at the Manifest file and see if there’s something that can be deleted)”. A final comment is that it would be nice to put into Fig 8.2 the SingleFragmentActivity - that is an essential part of the MCV architecture for Chap 8.