Problems posting new item

I’ve got the below error when post new item, even in Preview, anyone could help to advice what has been wrong? thx!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in /var/www/phpbb/includes/utf/data/utf_nfkc_qc.php on line 2

We’ve been seeing this from time to time. It’s been interesting to try to track down, because the problem seems to be intermittent; that is, one session you get the error, and then another session, you are able to post just fine. Thank you for letting us know!

Don’t know exactly where to post this question but i will give it a try. I just finished reading the iOS Programming book a little while ago and now I’m working on an puzzle game application that slides the pieces around. It uses a Window-Based template. The application runs perfectly fine. When i launch the app it automatically takes me to the puzzle, so now i want to add a Main Menu that loads before the puzzle loads. I added a SubClass with .H and .M and XIB to my project and a button to my MainMenu.xib which should then load the next view which is the puzzle. But for some reason when i click the button the app crashes and say “EXC_BAD_ACCESS”. Ive tried everything to get it to work but nothing seems to work. Any ideas much appreciated! If you need to see my code i will send it to you upon request.

Thank you in advance,
Steve M