Chapter 6, problems with adding decimal keypad

I am working my way through Chapter 6. Only got as far as adding the decimal keyboard. When I run the application, I get the following errors on the terminal. I have typed everything over twice. What am I doing wrong? BTW, I am using Xcode 13…4.1.

objc[3742]: Class _PathPoint is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIKitCore.framework/UIKitCore (0x122258658) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextInputUI.framework/TextInputUI (0x136e1e690). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[3742]: Class _PointQueue is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIKitCore.framework/UIKitCore (0x122258630) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextInputUI.framework/TextInputUI (0x136e1e6b8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

2023-02-04 11:31:12.570351-0600 WorldTrotter[3742:99638] Can’t find keyplane that supports type 8 for keyboard iPhone-PortraitTruffle-DecimalPad; using 27112_PortraitTruffle_iPhone-Simple-Pad_Default

Did you also try running it on a real device?