Ok folks, I’m pulling my hair out.
I’m using Matt Ronge’s Mailcore to build an application for MacOSX that will send SMS to provide updates to my phone. mronge.com/m/MailCore/API/
On my CoreDuo MacBookPro, I release under i386. The executable works great!
I move the executable over to my new macMini and am told to contact the developer, it won’t load.
I take the project on the macMini, release under i386 and it works great. I move the executable over to my CoreDuo MacBookPro and it works great!
I then move the executable over to my Core2Duo iMac and it won’t load for the same reasons above.
I obviously don’t have clue what is going on. I do know it has something to do with the Mailcore framework during the compile/link process. But I would think that an i386 release would work on everything but a powerBook.
I’m building with standard 32/64 bit intel architectures and 10.6.