I have doubts regarding the explanation of multiple files inside the book.
- main.m, BNRPerson.m are compiled into machine codes separately (2 set machine codes).
- machine codes of main.m and BNRPerson.m are linked to any libraries separately to form 2 set of executable codes. (2 set executable codes)
- each set of executable code is stored inside main.m and BNRPerson.m respectively.
- main.m, BNRPerson.m are compiled into one set of machine code. (1 set machine code)
- machine code of main.m and BNRPerson.m are linked to any libraries to form 1 set of executable codes. (1 set executable code)
- Both main.m and BNRPerson.m contain the same set of executable code in their respective file.
May I know which assumption is right?
Please enlighten me.
Thanks in advance!