Will be Kindle verion availiable?

When will be available a version for amazon kindle?

I think it was just released!

Thanks! I read two previous books too and I enjoyed it very much! It is the best guide book I have ever read.
Unfortunately I haven’t realized my dream to became Android Developer because I don’t have enough time and was reading this books 3 month each.:sweat:

Thank you for the kind words. I’m glad you like the book. Just try to stay motivated!

I can’t find it. Are you sure it has been released? Do you have a link?

Best,
Sven

Here’s a link to the kindle version: http://a.co/1L85jyJ

Maybe that’s US only? I’m not sure. You can also purchase the book in a few formats from the publisher directly: http://www.informit.com/store/android-programming-the-big-nerd-ranch-guide-9780134706054

Thanks a lot for your reply!

It seems as it is not available in Sweden (yet?). I’d rather have the Kindle version because of the convenience of sharing between computers/tablets and sharing highlights etc.

I have the second edition on Kindle so that one apparantly was available in Sweden. I guess that means that the third edition will be too? I wonder how long I will have to wait for that?

Unfortunately, I don’t know the answer to that. I would also assume that it’ll be available in Sweden since the 2nd edition is. This kind of stuff is outside of my hands and something the publisher handles.

I do know that the Kindle version in the US was only just released (and they even used the wrong author name(s)). We are working with Pearson to get that updated.

I’m checking with our editor who may know more info. I’ll reply back when I hear something.

Thanks, looking forward to getting to know more!

I haven’t forgotten about this. Our editor is still checking with Amazon to track this down.

I will respond when I hear more.

Great to hear - I appreciate your help!

Still nothing? I’m beginning to loose hope

I’m still waiting to hear back from our editor (who is waiting on Amazon). I will reply here when I do.

I don’t know if this helps, but I have the Kindle Version. I am in Japan, but my Kindle is American and downloads from the US Amazon.com Kindle store. Because of the file size, it failed to download three times and only finally succeeded on the fourth try.

I have first generation Kindle Fire. I suppose I ought to upgrade! :flushed:

I use amazon.com for purchases but I’m from Russia. This link says “We’re sorry, the Kindle Edition of this title is not currently available for purchase”

Kindle version is still not available from outside the US (not even on amzon.com)

Hi I saw many people I felt that it’s good to say you can use hot spot shield as an American vpn So that your address is safely american address and can download as american .Thanks every body .This book was published and translated in persian and I’m from Iran .Of course I didn’t buy from amazon , here ,persian, but I think it would be

Hi again I think you can download that trial from “freewareupdate.com” (http://freewareupdate.com)